About this book
Alexander Sänn presents a functional method based on lead user method, preference measurement, and recommendations using collaborative filtering. The introduced method in this book stimulates input from internal and external sources, predicts basic customers’ acceptance, and evaluates this input against pre-defined criteria such as feasibility and existing patents for further concept generation. In sum, the new method addresses common innovation barriers and helps to reduce management uncertainties. This book provides further insights to the use of lead users as innovation sources in three major industries. The author extends the methodological toolbox with practical implications and contributes to the highly discussed topic in innovation management.
- Innovation Management and the Lead User Method
- Preference Measurement and Preference Prediction
- Evaluation of Contributions using Recommendation Systems
- Application in the Field of Industrial IT-Security
- Lead User Innovation Management in Practice
- Researcher, lecturer and students of business administration, information systems, technology and innovation management, and industrial engineering with a focus on new product development
- Consultants and professionals in innovation management and business development
About the Author
Dr. Alexander Sänn graduated at the Chair of Marketing and Innovation Management at the Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg with Univ.-Prof. Dr. Daniel Baier.