Table of contents
About this book
Focusing on a range of advertising formats, this book provides international state-of-the-art research inter alia on the fast evolving and increasingly complex advertising landscape that raises a number of challenges for advertisers. Further research is needed to guide choices regarding ad content and execution, media placement, social networks, and campaign effectiveness. Advances in Advertising Research are published by the European Advertising Academy (EAA). This volume is a selective collection of research presented at the 14th International Conference in Advertising (ICORIA), which was held in London (UK) in July 2015. The conference gathered more than 150 participants from various countries from nearly all continents, including Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
• Online Advertising/Social Networks
• Consumer Responses to Advertising
• Culture and Advertising
• Researchers, instructors, students, and practitioners in the fields of advertising, communication, marketing and media management.
George Christodoulides is Professor of Marketing and Assistant Dean for Research at Birkbeck, University of London.
Anastasia Stathopoulou is Lecturer in Marketing at Birkbeck, University of London.
Martin Eisend is Professor of Marketing at the European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder), Germany.
Branding Media Marketing Communication Social Networks
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-15220-8
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2017
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-15219-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-15220-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site