About this book
Based on the current state of the art Marcus Lau demonstrates an improved experimental design for defined laser irradiation of particles in liquid environment. The experimental results achieved with the designed reactor demonstrate how particle properties can be modified by defined laser energy dose input. By utilizing different model materials new insights into laser processing of particles in liquids are gained that allow an enhanced process understanding.
- Improved Experimental Design for Laser Irradiation of Particles in Liquids
- Laser Fragmentation of Particles in Liquids
- Laser Melting of Particles
- Key Figures for Laser Irradiation of Particles
- Researchers and students in the field of nanotechnology, colloid chemistry
- Material scientists and applicants of laser irradiation of particles in liquid environment
About the Author
After his study of bioengineering at the Technical University Braunschweig, Marcus Lau executed his diploma thesis at the Laser Zentrum Hannover. He executed his doctoral research at the department of Technical Chemistry I at the University of Duisburg-Essen.