About this book
Linlin Li addresses the analysis and design issues of observer-based FD and FTC for nonlinear systems. The author analyses the existence conditions for the nonlinear observer-based FD systems to gain a deeper insight into the construction of FD systems. Aided by the T-S fuzzy technique, she recommends different design schemes, among them the L_inf/L_2 type of FD systems. The derived FD and FTC approaches are verified by two benchmark processes.
- Overview of FD and FTC Technology
- Configuration of Nonlinear Observer-Based FD Systems
- Design of L2 nonlinear Observer-Based FD Systems
- Design of Weighted Fuzzy Observer-Based FD Systems
- FTC Configurations for Nonlinear Systems<
- Application to Benchmark Processes
Researchers and students in the field of engineering with a focus on fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant control fields
Dr. Linlin Li completed her dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Steven X. Ding at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
Process Monitoring Fuzzy Fault Detection Real-Time Control System Safety Industrial Processes