About this book
Franziska Krüger presents two quantitative cross-cultural studies that examine the generalizability of the Zone of Tolerance and the Confirmation/Disconfirmation-Paradigm across countries. She investigates the potential influence of Hofstede's cultural dimensions and the Big Five personality traits on the models' variables. As a result, the studies confirm that both models can be used to explain customer satisfaction and its determinants across national borders and cultures.
• The Satisfied Customer in International Business
• Customer Satisfaction, Culture, and Personality
• The Structure of the Zone of Tolerance across Countries and Individuals
• The Confirmation/Disconfirmation-Paradigm in a Cross-Cultural Perspective
• Researchers and students in the fields of international marketing and management
• Practitioners in the fields of market research, marketing, and strategic planning in international enterprises
Dr. Franziska Krüger completed her doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Birgitta Wolff at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany. Currently, she is press spokesperson of the Ministry for Research and Economic Affairs, Saxony-Anhalt.
International Market Research Measurement Invariance Zone of Tolerance Confirmation-/Disconfirmation-Paradigm Big Five personality traits Hofstede