About this book
Leonid Ryvkin gives a motivated and self-sustained introduction to n-plectic geometry with a special focus on symmetries. The relevant algebraic structures from scratch are developed. The author generalizes known symplectic notions, notably observables and symmetries, to the n-plectic case, culminating in solving the existence question for co-moment maps for general pre-n-plectic manifolds. Finally partial results scattered along the literature are derived from our general result.
- Strongly Homotopy Lie Algebras
- Observables and Symmetries of n-Plectic Manifolds
- Researchers and students in the fields of algebra and geometry
- Pracitioners in these areas
Leonid Ryvkin wrote his master thesis at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum and is currently working on his PhD studies.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-12390-1
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2016
- Publisher Name Springer Spektrum, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-12389-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-12390-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site