About this book
Based on multiple surveys, the present book gives valuable insights into the factors driving Social Network Site usage behavior for both practitioners and academics. By empirically evaluating multiple influence factors, it contributes to the current body of knowledge on Social Network Site usage behavior and provides multiple practical implications for Social Network Site service providers, advertisers, etc.
- The Hedonic and Utilitarian Motivations of Social Network Site Usage
- The Influence of Perceived Belonging and Perceived Privacy Risk on Social Network Site Usage
- Privacy Protecting Behavior in Social Network Sites
- Drivers of Sharing and Receiving Usage on Social Network Sites
- Students and researchers in the fields of information systems and marketing
- Executives in the fields of information systems and marketing
Claus-Peter H. Ernst is a professor of information systems and business administration in Frankfurt am Main. He obtained his doctorate degree in business administration at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Franz Rothlauf.