About this book
This book covers relevant topics of social media in the area of research institutes. Daniel Hurrle and Julia Postatny follow the research question of how social media can empower the communication of such institutes by using the example of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities. Based on a comprehensive analysis of the designated target group of young academics, a holistic social media concept is developed with clear guidelines for immediate application and implementation. Diagrams, illustrations, models and short summaries after each section facilitate the understanding of the process and complex decisions, and lead the reader gently through the topic.
- Social Media Environment and Marketing
- Scientific Institutions and Young Academics
- Online Survey, Benchmark Analysis and Expert Interviews
- Social Media Concept: Content, Platforms, Monitoring
- Researchers and students in the fields of business administration, marketing, communications, social media, public relations, and communications sciences
- Practitioners in these areas
Daniel Hurrle and Julia Postatny completed their Master’s Degree under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Dirk-Mario Boltz in International Marketing Management (M.A.) at the Berlin School of Economics and Law. With several long-term stays in the USA, Canada, Singapore and Europe along with hands-on experience in international companies they gained outstanding skills and know-how for their future marketing career.