About this book
Christoph Samitsch investigates whether decision-making efficiency is being influenced by the quality of data and information. Results of the research provide evidence that defined data quality dimensions have an effect on decision-making performance as well as the time it takes to make a decision.
- Recent research of data and information quality, as well as decision support systems
- Presentation of factors influencing decision-making efficiency
- Presentation of research method including results
- Researchers and students in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Science, and Management
- Professionals in the field of Data Science, Software Engineering, Data Warehousing, Strategic Management
Christoph Samitsch studied Management, Communication & IT at Management Center Innsbruck (MCI), Austria.