Table of contents
About this book
A compact overview of the most relevant concepts and developments in International Management. The various strategy concepts of internationally active companies and their implementation in practice are the core of this book. The authors describe the particularities of international value chain activities and management functions and offer a thorough understanding of how Production & Sourcing, Research & Development, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Controlling have to be designed in an international company and what models are available to understand those activities in an international context.
In 23 lessons, a comprehensive overview of all key issues is given. Each lesson is accompanied by a case study from an international company to facilitate the understanding of all important factors involved in strategic international management.
In this third edition, all chapters have been updated, all case studies revised, new chapters and recent data were integrated.
Introduction to Strategic International Management
The External Environment
Foreign Operation Modes
Selected Value Chain Activities
Selected International Business Functions
Dirk Morschett is Professor of International Management at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
Hanna Schramm-Klein is Professor of Marketing at the University of Siegen, Germany.
Joachim Zentes is Professor of Management and Marketing at the Saarland University, Germany.
- Book Title Strategic International Management
- Book Subtitle Text and Cases
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-07884-3
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2015
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-658-07883-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-658-07884-3
- Edition Number 3
- Number of Pages XIV, 561
- Number of Illustrations 122 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Business and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site