Table of contents
“Lift and Drop” – Gaining Speed and Volume for a Global Finance Shared Services Organization
“Change” – Get to the Next Level of Shared Services Maturity and Productivity
“Enhance and Innovate” – From a Service Provider to a Strategic Partner
Selected Enablers and Prerequisites for a Successful Development of a Shared Services Organization
About this book
In managerial literature the challenges of ramping-up, growing and enhancing a (Finance) Shared Services Organization are regularly neglected. Therefore, the compilation will address two objectives: First, based on a generic phase model of an SSO’s development, frequently arising questions related to the management of SSOs shall be systematically discussed and practicable solutions derived. Secondly, a picture of the future of SSOs shall be elaborated, resulting in new future management implications.
- Strategic Management and Governance Aspects of a Global (Finance) SSO
- Transformation and Transition Programs
- Process and Performance Management
- Change and Human Resources Management
- Selected Enablers and Prerequisites for a Successful Development of an SSO
- Future Trends and New Shared Service Areas
- Decision-makers and practitioners in business
- Lecturers and students of business administration
Prof. Dr. rer.pol. habil. Frank Keuper is director of the Steinbeis Center of Strategic Management and holder of the chair of Business Administration, particularly Convergence Management and Strategic Management, Steinbeis University Berlin.
Kai-Eberhard Lueg is Chief Financial Officer Global Shared Services Siemens AG and heads the global shared accounting organization.