Table of contents
About this book
The Media Convergence Handbook sheds new light on the complexity of media convergence and the related business challenges. Approaching the topic from a managerial, technological as well as end-consumer perspective, it acts as a reference book and educational resource in the field. Media convergence at business level may imply transforming business models and using multiplatform content production and distribution tools. However, it is shown that the implementation of convergence strategies can only succeed when expectations and aspirations of every actor involved are taken into account. Media consumers, content producers and managers face different challenges in the process of media convergence.
Volume II of the Media Convergence Handbook tackles these challenges by discussing media business models, production, and users' experience and perspectives from a technological convergence viewpoint.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-54487-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-54486-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-54487-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site