Table of contents
About this book
This is the forth volume in a series of Lecture Notes based on the highly successful Euro Summer School on Exotic Beams.
The aim of these notes is to provide a thorough introduction to radioactive ion-beam physics at the level of graduate students and young postdocs starting out in the field.
Each volume covers a range of topics from nuclear theory to experiment and applications. Vol I has been published as LNP 651, Vol II has been published as LNP 700, and Vol. III has been published as LNP 764.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-45141-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-45140-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-45141-6
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8450
- Series Online ISSN 1616-6361
- About this book