Table of contents
About this book
Transformation and Utilization of Carbon Dioxide shows the various organic, polymeric and inorganic compounds which result from the transformation of carbon dioxide through chemical, photocatalytic, electrochemical, inorganic and biological processes. The book consists of twelve chapters demonstrating interesting examples of these reactions, depending on the types of reaction and catalyst. It also includes two chapters dealing with the utilization of carbon dioxide as a reaction promoter and presents a wide range of examples of chemistry and chemical engineering with carbon dioxide. Transformation and Utilization of Carbon Dioxide is a collective work of reviews illustrative of recent advances in the transformation and utilization of carbon dioxide. This book is interesting and useful to a wide readership in the various fields of chemical science and engineering.
Bhalchandra M. Bhanage is a professor of industrial and engineering chemistry at Institute of Chemical Technology, India.
Masahiko Arai is a professor of chemical engineering at Hokkaido University, Japan.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-44988-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-44987-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-44988-8
- Series Print ISSN 2196-6982
- Series Online ISSN 2196-6990
- About this book