About this book
Teaching and learning paradigms have attracted increased attention especially in the last decade. Immense developments of different ICT technologies and services have paved the way for alternative but effective approaches in educational processes.
Many concepts of the agent technology, such as intelligence, autonomy, and cooperation, have had a direct positive impact on many of the requests imposed on modern e-learning systems and educational processes.
This book presents the state-of-the-art of e-learning and tutoring systems, and discusses their capabilities and benefits that stem from integrating software agents.
We hope that the presented work will be of a great use to our colleagues and researchers interested in the e-learning and agent technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41965-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-41964-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-41965-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book