About this book
The Toolset is a comprehensive collection of the relevant Design for Six Sigma+Lean tools, which are necessary for successfully implementing innovations. All tools are presented in a clear structure, providing a good overview of the methodology.
The chronology of the listed tools corresponds to the procedure in a Design for Six Sigma+Lean development project with the stages Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, and Verify. Due to this unique structure by which tools can be found and applied quickly we created a book that facilitates project work in practical use enormously.
Migrating from a tool based approach to a question based approach is a decisive successfactor in our opinion enabling firstly, increased efficiency of project work for the Project Leader, his team and the associated Stakeholders, and secondly, significantly increasing the probability of success for the respective innovation projects.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Design for Six Sigma + LeanToolset
- Book Subtitle Mindset for Successful Innovations
- Series Title Management for Professionals
- Series Abbreviated Title Management for Professionals
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41455-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-41454-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-41455-8
- Series ISSN 2192-8096
- Series E-ISSN 2192-810X
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XIII, 553
- Number of Illustrations 155 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From the reviews of the second edition:
“This book I discovered is marvelous and will be one of my 2 or 3 reference books for future use. It is very well set out with good diagrams and flowcharts and is very complete. … I really recommend this book for your personal library is a very important material and definitely this book will be a success for all project managers who wishes to implements the Six Sigma techniques.” (Inspire and Action Blog, inspireandaction.wordpress.com, January, 2014)