About this book
This text offers an extension to the traditional Kripke semantics for non-classical logics by adding the notion of reactivity. Reactive Kripke models change their accessibility relation as we progress in the evaluation process of formulas in the model. This feature makes the reactive Kripke semantics strictly stronger and more applicable than the traditional one. Here we investigate the properties and axiomatisations of this new and most effective semantics, and we offer a wide landscape of applications of the idea of reactivity. Applied topics include reactive automata, reactive grammars, reactive products, reactive deontic logic and reactive preferential structures.
Reactive Kripke semantics is the next step in the evolution of possible world semantics for non-classical logics, and this book, written by one of the leading authorities in the field, is essential reading for graduate students and researchers in applied logic, and it offers many research opportunities for PhD students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41389-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-41388-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-41389-6
- Series Print ISSN 1611-2482
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6635
- Buy this book on publisher's site