Table of contents
About this book
This book features survey and research papers from The Abel Symposium 2011, held in Balestrand, Norway 2011. It examines a very active research area that has had a growing influence and profound impact in many other areas of mathematics like commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, algebraic groups and combinatorics. This volume illustrates and extends such connections with algebraic geometry, cluster algebra theory, commutative algebra, dynamical systems and triangulated categories. In addition, it includes contributions on further developments in representation theory of quivers and algebras.
Algebras, Quivers and Representations is targeted at researchers and graduate students in algebra, representation theory and triangulated categories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-39485-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-39484-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-39485-0
- Series Print ISSN 2193-2808
- Buy this book on publisher's site