Table of contents
About this book
Case-based reasoning paradigms offer automatic reasoning capabilities which are useful for the implementation of human like machines in a limited sense.
This research book is the second volume in a series devoted to presenting Case-based reasoning (CBR) applications. The first volume, published in 2010, testified the flexibility of CBR, and its applicability in all those fields where experiential knowledge is available. This second volume further witnesses the heterogeneity of the domains in which CBR can be exploited, but also reveals some common directions that are clearly emerging in recent years.
This book will prove useful to the application engineers, scientists, professors and students who wish to develop successful case-based reasoning applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-38736-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-38735-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-38736-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book