Table of contents
About this book
Cleft Lip and Palate Primary Repair introduces the main approaches to cleft lip and palate repaired, including the principles of design, skills and case analysis. Presenting a collection of advanced theories and techniques in this field, richly illustrated and with video clips of the respective operations, it is intended for plastic surgeons, oral surgeons and paediatrics surgeons, as well as for medical students.
Bing Shi is a Professor and surgeon at Department of Cleft Lip and Palate Repair in West China Hospital of Stomatology, Sichuan University, China. Brian C. Sommerlad is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the North Thames Cleft Center, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, UK.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-38382-3
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-38381-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-38382-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site