About this book
Since the previous edition of Pediatric Chest Imaging was published in 2007, there have been significant advances in our understanding of chest diseases and continued development of new imaging technology and techniques. The third edition of this highly respected reference publication has been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect this progress. Due attention is paid to the increased role of hybrid imaging, and entirely new chapters cover topics such as interventional radiology, lung MRI, functional MRI, diffuse/interstitial lung disease, and cystic fibrosis. As in previous editions, the focus is on technical aspects of modern imaging modalities, their indications in pediatric chest disease, and the diagnostic information that they supply. The full range of imaging techniques and all important disorders are thoroughly covered.
The editors are confident that this latest edition of Pediatric Chest Imaging will be an essential asset for pediatricians, neonatologists, cardiologists, radiologists, and pediatric radiologists everywhere. The combined expert knowledge and experience contained within its pages should contribute in further improving patient care and outcomes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-37337-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-37336-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-37337-4
- Series Print ISSN 0942-5373
- Series Online ISSN 2197-4187
- Buy this book on publisher's site