Table of contents
About this book
“Intelligent Sensing, Instrumentation and Measurements” addresses issues towards the development of sensor nodes for wireless Sensor Networks. The fundamentals of sensors, interfacing, power supplies, configuration of sensor node, and GUI development are covered.
The book will be useful for engineers and researchers in the field ,especially for higher undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as practitioners working on the development of Wireless Sensor Networks or Smart Sensors.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-37027-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-37026-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-37027-4
- Series Print ISSN 2194-8402
- Series Online ISSN 2194-8410
- Buy this book on publisher's site