Table of contents
About this book
Sustainability is one of the key issues in today’s society, as confirmed by the increasing attention of governments, media, academia and the industry. In the context of sustainable development, businesses that are often referred to as part of the problem can become part of the solution.
This book presents the state of the art of sustainability in corporations from a number of perspectives, which include: economy, finance, measurement and reporting, organizing for sustainability, green products, green buildings and IT. The individual chapters provide valuable insights for pursuing future research and define a proper research agenda for the years to come. Further, the relevance of the topics addressed makes the book essential reading for academics, practitioners, consultants and more generally, for all those interested in business evolution and sustainability. The book was written by prominent researchers from Italy, India, the USA and the UK.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-37018-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-37017-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-37018-2
- Series Print ISSN 2196-7075
- Series Online ISSN 2196-7083
- About this book