About this book
Applied Methods and Techniques for Mechatronic Systems brings together the relevant studies in mechatronic systems with the latest research from interdisciplinary theoretical studies, computational algorithm development and exemplary applications. Readers can easily tailor the techniques in this book to accommodate their ad hoc applications. The clear structure of each paper, background - motivation - quantitative development (equations) - case studies/illustration/tutorial (curve, table, etc.) is also helpful. It is mainly aimed at graduate students, professors and academic researchers in related fields, but it will also be helpful to engineers and scientists from industry.
Lei Liu is a lecturer at Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), China; Quanmin Zhu is a professor at University of the West of England, UK; Lei Cheng is an associate professor at Wuhan University of Science and Technology, China; Yongji Wang is a professor at HUST; Dongya Zhao is an associate professor at China University of Petroleum.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36385-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-36384-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-36385-6
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- Buy this book on publisher's site