About this book
SmartShadow: Models and Methods for Pervasive Computing offers a new perspective on pervasive computing with SmartShadow, which is designed to model a user as a personality “shadow” and to model pervasive computing environments as user-centric dynamic virtual personal spaces. Just like human beings’ shadows in the physical world, it follows people wherever they go, providing them with pervasive services. The model, methods, and software infrastructure for SmartShadow are presented and an application for smart cars is also introduced.
The book can serve as a valuable reference work for researchers and graduate students in the field of pervasive/ubiquitous computing.
Zhaohui Wu is a Professor at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China. Gang Pan is a Professor at the same institute.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36382-5
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-36381-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-36382-5
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Series Online ISSN 1995-6827
- About this book