Table of contents
About this book
The LNCS journal Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development is devoted to all facets of aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) techniques in the context of all phases of the software life cycle, from requirements and design to implementation, maintenance and evolution. The focus of the journal is on approaches for systematic identification, modularization, representation and composition of crosscutting concerns, i.e., the aspects and evaluation of such approaches and their impact on improving quality attributes of software systems.
This volume, the 9th in the Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development series, contains three regular submissions and two special sections, each consisting of two papers. The papers focus on the following topics: modularization, pointcut language, dynamic adaptation, event-based programming, aspect-aware design, system software, object composition and templates.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-35551-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-35550-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-35551-6
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site