About this book
In a knowledge-based economy, the development of a particular type of services, knowledge intensive business services (KIBS), becomes one of the characteristic trends in economic evolution.
Current research focuses mainly on service innovation in developed countries, but little consideration is given to the situation in developing countries.
Based on empirical research in the People’s Republic of China, this book aims to contribute to a better appreciation and understanding of the innovative characteristics of KIBSs in developing countries.
- Book Title Innovation Management in Knowledge Intensive Business Services in China
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Business
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-34676-7
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-34675-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-34676-7
- Series ISSN 2191-5482
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5490
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 75
- Number of Illustrations 4 b/w illustrations, 2 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site