Table of contents
About this book
Radiology of the thorax forms an indispensable element of the basic diagnostic process for many conditions and is of key importance in a variety of medical disciplines. This user-friendly book provides an overview of the imaging techniques used in chest radiology and presents numerous instructive case-based images with accompanying explanatory text. A wide range of clinical conditions and circumstances are covered with the aim of enabling the reader to confidently interpret chest images by correctly identifying structures of interest and the causes of abnormalities. This book, which will be an invaluable learning tool, forms part of the Learning Imaging series for medical students, residents, less experienced radiologists, and other medical staff.
Learning Imaging is a unique case-based series for those in professional education in general and for physicians in prarticular.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-34147-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-34146-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-34147-2
- Series Print ISSN 1869-697X
- Series Online ISSN 1869-6988
- Buy this book on publisher's site