Table of contents
About these proceedings
Technology roadmapping is a core method to help companies and other organisations gain orientation for future opportunities and changes.
This book is a key resource for technology roadmapping – it provides expert knowledge in four areas:
- To frame/embed technology roadmapping
- To structure the process and tasks of technology roadmapping
- To implement technology roadmapping into corporate strategies
- To link technology roadmapping to further instruments of strategic planning and corporate foresight
This comprehensive survey of technology roadmapping includes papers from leading European, American and Asian experts:
- It provides an overview of different methods of technology roadmapping and the interactions between them
- It familiarises readers with the most important sub-methods
- It embeds/links technology roadmapping to the overall framework of management research and business studies
This book, the first of a series, is unique: it aims to become the leading compendium for technology roadmapping knowledge and practice.