Table of contents
About this book
This book mainly focuses on the study of the high-temperature superconductor Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 by vacuum, ultra-violet, laser-based, angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy (ARPES). A new form of electron coupling has been identified in Bi2212, which occurs in the superconducting state. For the first time, the Bogoliubov quasiparticle dispersion with a clear band back-bending has been observed with two peaks in the momentum distribution curve in the superconducting state at a low temperature. Readers will find useful information about the technique of angle-resolved photoemission and the study of high-temperature superconductors using this technique.
Dr. Wentao Zhang received his PhD from the Institute of Physics at the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-32472-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-32471-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-32472-7
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site