About these proceedings
Photosynthesis is the process by which plants, algae and certain species of bacteria transform solar energy into chemical energy in the form of organic molecules. In fact, all life on the planet ultimately depends on photosynthetic energy conversion. The book provides a compressive and state-of-the-art of very recent progress on photosynthesis research. The topics span from atom to intact plants, from femtosecond reactions to season long production, from physics to agronomy. The book is to offer advanced undergraduate students, graduate students, and research specialists the most recent advances in the all aspects of photosynthesis research. The book is intended to offer researchers detailed information on the most recent advances in all aspects of photosynthesis research.
Tingyun Kuang is a professor at Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the Academician of CAS; Congming Lu is a professor at Institute of Botany, CAS; Lixin Zhang is a professor at Institute of Botany, CAS and the Chief Scientist in the National Basic Research Program of China on photosynthesis.
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-32033-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-32034-7
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Series Online ISSN 1995-6827