About these proceedings
The European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI) is organized every year by the Association for Logic, Language and Information (FoLLI) in different sites around Europe. The main focus of ESSLLI is on the interface between linguistics, logic and computation. ESSLLI offers foundational, introductory and advanced courses, as well as workshops, covering a wide variety of topics within the three areas of interest: Language and Computation, Language and Logic, and Logic and Computation.
During two weeks, around 50 courses and 10 workshops are offered to the attendants, each of 1.5 hours per day during a five days week, with up to seven parallel sessions. ESSLLI also includes a student session (papers and posters by students only, 1.5 hour per day during the two weeks) and four evening lectures by senior scientists in the covered areas.
The 15 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected. The papers are organized in topical sections on The papers are organized in topical sections on language and computation; logic and computation; and logic and language.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-31467-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-31466-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-31467-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book