Table of contents
About this book
Approaching Business Models from an Economic Perspective examines business model logic and explores the model from different aspects including definition, design, functionality, elements, and self-sustaining logic. It explains the essence and core elements of a business model and unlocks its mysteries, helping transform business model practices into an expedient set of theories that in turn facilitate application in real scenarios.
The book explores the logic behind the six major elements and enables entrepreneurs to study and implement business model theory and make decisions confidently based on a compelling logic. Moreover, it demonstrates through an array of convincing examples that a transaction structure and its six elements follow the principles of increasing transaction value, reducing transaction costs, and mitigating transaction risks.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-31023-2
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-31022-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-31023-2
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5482
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5490
- About this book