About this book
"Intuitionistic Fuzzy Information Aggregation: Theory and Applications" is the first book to provide a thorough and systematic introduction to intuitionistic fuzzy aggregation methods, the correlation, distance and similarity measures of intuitionistic fuzzy sets and various decision-making models and approaches based on the above-mentioned information processing tools. Through numerous practical examples and illustrations with tables and figures, it offers researchers and professionals in the fields of fuzzy mathematics, information fusion and decision analysis the most recent research findings, developed by the authors.
Zeshui Xu is a Professor at the PLA University of Science and Technology, China. Xiaoqiang Cai is a Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29584-3
- Copyright Information Science Press, Beijing and Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-29583-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-29584-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site