About this book
The LNCS journal Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence (TCCI) focuses on all facets of computational collective intelligence (CCI) and their applications in a wide range of fields such as the Semantic Web, social networks and multi-agent systems. TCCI strives to cover new methodological, theoretical and practical aspects of CCI understood as the form of intelligence that emerges from the collaboration and competition of many individuals (artificial and/or natural). The application of multiple computational intelligence technologies such as fuzzy systems, evolutionary computation, neural systems, consensus theory, etc., aims to support human and other collective intelligence and to create new forms of CCI in natural and/or artificial systems.
This, the sixth issue of Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence contains 10 selected papers, focusing on the topics of classification, agent cooperation, paraconsistent reasoning and agent distributed mobile interaction.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29356-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-29355-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-29356-6
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book