Table of contents
About these proceedings
This is a collection of the accepted papers concerning soft computing in information communication technology. All accepted papers are subjected to strict peer-reviewing by 2 expert referees.
The resultant dissemination of the latest research results, and the exchanges of views concerning the future research directions to be taken in this field makes the work of immense value to all those having an interest in the topics covered. The present book represents a cooperative effort to seek out the best strategies for effecting improvements in the quality and the reliability of Neural Networks, Swarm Intelligence, Evolutionary Computing, Image Processing Internet Security, Data Security, Data Mining, Network Security and Protection of data and Cyber laws.
Our sincere appreciation and thanks go to these authors for their contributions to this conference. I hope you can gain lots of useful information from the book.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Soft Computing in Information Communication Technology
- Book Subtitle Volume 1
- Series Title Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29148-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-29147-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-29148-7
- Series ISSN 1867-5662
- Series E-ISSN 1867-5670
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 528
- Number of Illustrations 154 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Communications Engineering, Networks
Multimedia Information Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site