Table of contents
Papers from CASA 2011
Papers from DMDCM 2010
About these proceedings
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of edutainment, such as game-based learning and serious games, interactive storytelling, virtual learning environments, VR-based education, and related fields. It covers aspects from educational and game theories, human-computer interaction, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and systems design.
The 27 papers of this volume deal with virtual human; graphics rendering and 3D animation; games and 2D animation; and digital media and its applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29050-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-29049-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-29050-3
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1867-7754