Table of contents
About these proceedings
Condition monitoring of machines in non-stationary operations (CMMNO) can be seen as the major challenge for research in the field of machinery diagnostics.
Condition monitoring of machines in non-stationary operations is the title of the presented book and the title of the Conference held in Hammamet - Tunisia March 26 – 28, 2012. It is the second conference under this title, first took place in Wroclaw - Poland , March 2011.
The subject CMMNO comes directly from industry needs and observation of real objects. Most monitored and diagnosed objects used in industry works in non-stationary operations condition. The non-stationary operations come from fulfillment of machinery tasks, for which they are designed for. All machinery used in different kind of mines, transport systems, vehicles like: cars, buses etc, helicopters, ships and battleships and so on work in non-stationary operations.
The papers included in the book are shaped by the organizing board of the conference and authors of the papers.
The papers are divided into five sections, namely:Condition monitoring of machines in non-stationary operations
Modeling of dynamics and fault in systems
Signal processing and Pattern recognition
Monitoring and diagnostic systemsNoise and vibration of machines
The presented book gives the back ground to the main objective of the CMMNO 2012 conference that is to bring together scientific community to discuss the major advances in the field of machinery condition monitoring in non-stationary conditions.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non-Stationary Operations
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of the Second International Conference "Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non-Stationnary Operations" CMMNO’2012
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28768-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-28767-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-662-50846-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-28768-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 638
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Machinery and Machine Elements
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
- Buy this book on publisher's site