Table of contents
About this book
"Six Short Chapters on Automorphic Forms and L-functions" treats the period conjectures of Shimura and the moment conjecture. These conjectures are of central importance in contemporary number theory, but have hitherto remained little discussed in expository form. The book is divided into six short and relatively independent chapters, each with its own theme, and presents a motivated and lively account of the main topics, providing professionals an overall view of the conjectures and providing researchers intending to specialize in the area a guide to the relevant literature.
Ze-Li Dou and Qiao Zhang are both associate professors of Mathematics at Texas Christian University, USA.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28708-4
- Copyright Information Science Press, Beijing and Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28707-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28708-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site