About this book
Knowledge Representation plays an essential role in Semantic Web, in particular in automated information processing and communications among software agents. This book, entitled "Fuzzy Computational Ontologies in Contexts: Formal Models of Knowledge Representation with Membership Degree and Typicality, and Their Applications", discusses knowledge representation in Semantic Web. It introduces the relevant background knowledge, models of fuzzy ontologies, importance and priority of properties in concepts, and object typicality in fuzzy ontologies and context-aware ontologies.
The book is intended for graduate students, engineers, and researchers in the field of artificial intelligence and computer science.
Yi Cai is an Assistant Professor in School of Software Engineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China. Ching-man Au Yeung is a Senior Engineer in Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute, Hong Kong, China. Ho-fung Leung is a Professor and the Chairman of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-25456-7
- Copyright Information Higher Education Press, Beijing and Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-25455-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-25456-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site