About these proceedings
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 12th Biennial Meeting on Mathematics in Language, MOL 12, held in Nara, Japan, in September 2011.
Presented in this volume are 12 carefully selected papers, as well as the paper of the invited speaker Andreas Maletti. The papers cover such diverse topics as formal languages (string and tree transducers, grammar-independent syntactic structures, probabilistic and weighted context-free grammars, formalization of minimalist syntax), parsing and unification, lexical and compositional semantics, statistical language models, and theories of truth.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-23211-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-23210-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-23211-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book