About these proceedings
The LNCS journal Transactions on Rough Sets is devoted to the entire spectrum of rough sets related issues, from logical and mathematical foundations, through all aspects of rough set theory and its applications, such as data mining, knowledge discovery, and intelligent information processing, to relations between rough sets
and other approaches to uncertainty, vagueness, and incompleteness, such as fuzzy sets and theory of evidence.
Volume XIV contains 11 revised extended papers from the 12th International Conference on Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets, Data Mining and Granular Computing, RSFDGrC 2009, held in Delhi, India. The topics include various rough set generalizations in combination with formal concept analysis, lattice theory, fuzzy sets and belief functions, rough and fuzzy clustering techniques, as well as applications to gene selection, web page recommendation systems, facial recognition, and temporal pattern detection. in addition, this volume contains a regular article on rough multiset and its multiset topology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-21563-6
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-21562-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-21563-6
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349