Table of contents
About these proceedings
The 15th Online World Conference on Soft Computing in Industrial Applications, held on the Internet, constitutes a distinctive opportunity to present and discuss high quality papers, making use of sophisticated Internet tools and without incurring in high cost and, thus, facilitating the participation of people from the entire world.
The book contains a collection of papers covering outstanding research and developments in the field of Soft Computing including, evolutionary computation, fuzzy control and neuro-fuzzy systems, bio-inspired systems, optimization techniques and application of Soft Computing techniques in modeling, control, optimization, data mining, pattern recognition and traffic and transportation systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-20505-7
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-20504-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-20505-7
- Series Print ISSN 1867-5662
- Series Online ISSN 1867-5670