About this book
The LNCS journal Transactions on Computational Systems Biology is devoted to inter- and multidisciplinary research in the fields of computer science and life sciences and supports a paradigmatic shift in the techniques from computer and information science to cope with the new challenges arising from the systems oriented point of view of biological phenomena.
This, the 13th Transactions on Computational Systems Biology volume, guest edited by Ralph-Johan Back, Ion Petre, and Erik de Vink, focuses on Computational Models for Cell Processes and features a number of carefully selected and enhanced contributions initially presented at the CompMod workshop, which took place in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, in November 2009. From different points of view and following various approaches, the papers cover a wide range of topics in systems biology, addressing the dynamics and the computational principles of this emerging field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-19748-2
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-19747-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-19748-2
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book