About this book
"Turning Points: The Nature of Creativity" discusses theories and methods focusing on a critical concept of intellectual turning points in the context of critical thinking, scientific discovery, and problem solving in general. This book introduces a novel analytical and experimental system that provides not only new ways for retrospective studies of scientific change but also for characterizing transformative potentials of prospective scientific contributions.
The book is intended for scientists and researchers in the fields of information science and computer science.
Dr. Chaomei Chen is an Associate Professor at the College of Information Science and Technology, Drexel University, USA.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-19160-2
- Copyright Information Higher Education Press,Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-19159-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-19160-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site