About this book
"Real-Time Graphics Rendering Engine" reveals the software architecture of the modern real-time 3D graphics rendering engine and the relevant technologies based on the authors’ experience developing this high-performance, real-time system. The relevant knowledge about real-time graphics rendering such as the rendering pipeline, the visual appearance and shading and lighting models are also introduced. This book is intended to offer well-founded guidance for researchers and developers who are interested in building their own rendering engines.
Hujun Bao is a professor at the State Key Lab of Computer Aided Design and Computer Graphics, Zhejiang University, China. Dr. Wei Hua is an associate professor at the same institute.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18342-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-18341-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-18342-3
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Series Online ISSN 1995-6827
- About this book