About these proceedings
"Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality in Industry" collects the proceedings of the 2nd Sino-German Workshop on the same topic held in Shanghai on April 16-17, 2009. The papers focus on the latest Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR) technology and its application in industrial processes and presents readers with innovative methods, typical case studies and the latest information on VR/AR basic research results and industrial applications, such as 3D rendering, innovative human-machine design, VR/AR methodology and new tools for assisting in industry, virtual assembly, virtual factory, training and education, etc.
The book is intended for computer scientists, IT engineers as well as researchers in Mechanical Engineering.
Dr. Dengzhe Ma and Dr. Xiumin Fan are both professors at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China; Dr.-Ing. Jürgen Gausemeier is a professor of Computer-Integrated Manufacturing at the Heinz Nixdorf Institute, University of Paderborn, Germany; Dipl.-Ing. Michael Grafe is a senior engineer in the Product Engineering Research Group at the Heinz Nixdorf Institute, University of Paderborn.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-17376-9
- Copyright Information Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, Shanghai and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-17375-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-17376-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site