Table of contents
About this book
This book, in a user-friendly format, is an ideal introduction to pediatric diagnostic imaging. It presents 100 cases drawn from clinical practice that range from commonly encountered disorders to complex and infrequent situations which must be recognized by the practitioner. Each case serves to identify essential imaging features of the pathology under consideration and will assist the reader in diagnosing similar cases. The book is divided into ten chapters, each comprising ten cases that are presented in a standard way. After discussion of the disorder in question, four representative images are displayed and described with special attention to distinctive features. In addition, informative key references are provided, including a book or book chapter, a web link, and ten recent articles.
Learning Imaging is a unique case-based series for those in professional education in general and for physicians in particular.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-16892-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-16891-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-16892-5
- Series Print ISSN 1869-697X
- Series Online ISSN 1869-6988
- About this book