Table of contents
About this book
Current companies and communities of practice are involved in intensive networking and collaborative systems by a great variety of electronic relations and collaborative interactions. This has resulted in entangled systems that need to be managed efficiently and in an autonomous way, thus facing many issues and challenges.
The extensive research produced in this book will help virtual organizations to exploit latest and powerful technologies based on Grid and Wireless infrastructures as well as Cloud computing in order to alleviate complex issues and challenges arisen in networking and collaborative systems, in terms of collaborative applications, resource management, mobility, and security and system resilience.
The ultimate aim of the book is to stimulate research that leads to the creation of responsive environments for networking and, at longer-term, the development of adaptive, secure, mobile, and intuitive intelligent systems for collaborative work and learning. Academic researchers, professionals and practitioners in the field will be inspired and put in practice the ideas and experiences proposed in the book in order to evaluate them for their specific research and work.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Intelligent Networking, Collaborative Systems and Applications
- Series Title Studies in Computational Intelligence
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-16793-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-16792-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-26591-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-16793-5
- Series ISSN 1860-949X
- Series E-ISSN 1860-9503
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 297
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Statistical Physics and Dynamical Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site