About this book
A comprehensive tutorial on ultrasonic motors for practicing engineers, researchers and graduate students. "Ultrasonic Motors: Technologies and Applications" describes the operating mechanism, electromechanical coupling models, optimization design of structural parameters, testing methods, and drive/control techniques of various ultrasonic motors and their applications.
Dr. Chunsheng Zhao is a professor at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) where he is Director of the Precision Driving Laboratory at NUAA. He is a member of the Chinese Academy of Science, and holds 54 patents in China and published more than 400 papers in the field of piezoelectric ultrasonic motors.
- Book Title Ultrasonic Motors
- Book Subtitle Technologies and Applications
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-15305-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-15304-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-15305-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXII, 494
- Number of Illustrations 718 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Jointly published with Science Press.Based on an original Chinese edition: Chaosheng Dianji Jishu Yu Yingyong, Science Press, 2007.
Machinery and Machine Elements
Vibration, Dynamical Systems, Control
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation
- Buy this book on publisher's site